Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Confusion

When I say VANDE MATRAM ! Some people say that I am the man of RSS. When I say ANNA HAZARE ZINDABAD ! They say I am the man of ANNA. But when I say Congress ZINDABAD ! They say that I am the real Indian and love secularism.
When I started fighting corruption,they said join politics ,fight election and then think about eradicating corruption.But politics and elections are the game of money,and I do not have money then will it be not possible for me to fight corruption ?
Government says that they wanted only 65000 central employees to fall under the Lokpal .But I have one question what about the other pillars of the government offices,means CLERKS AND PEONS who takes bribe on behalf of their officers.Mr. Pandeyji never demanded any bribe who falls under 65000 officials but the peon working under him is the big bribe eater.Now as per govt. ,complain against Pandeyji can be filed who is actually honest but complain against PEON cannot be filled who is corrupt.Government saying we will think about the top class people who has money but we do not have time to think about the village people.Now I understood why DELHI is developing and my village is not .

1 comment: